As staff of Windsor Pentecostal Church, through all of the ministries and work we do; it can all be summed up in one word ~ relationship. Our desire would be that we build healthy, spiritual relationships with each other, and with the Lord. Feel free to contact any of us with questions or comments. We would love to hear from you.
Full-time, 35 hours/week
Windsor Pentecostal Church is presently recruiting an individual to fill the position of Custodian/Maintenance. The individual will be responsible to report to the Lead Pastor however, they must foster a working relationship with the chairperson of the building and maintenance committee.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Cleaning offices, meeting rooms, and recreational facilities
- Clean and sanitize all washrooms including toilets, hand dryers and fixtures.
- Keeping outside entrances, exits and walkways clear of snow, ice and debris
- Maintain lawns, flowers and trees on church grounds including cemeteries.
- Maintain equipment, by seeing that regular maintenance is performed.
- Secure building at the end of each working day.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cleaning materials and supplies.
The preferred qualifications for the position are:
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment.
- Perform duties in compliance with board policies and procedures, occupational health and safety rules and regulations, WHMIS, fire safety, electrical regulations and evacuation plans as per the province of NL.
- Must complete plan to protect orientation training and have a current code of conduct and First Aid Training.
Skills needed for the position are:
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
For full and complete information on this position, or to submit a resumé, please contact:
Pastor Geoff Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Windsor Pentecostal Church
97 King Street
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2B 1H2
Telephone: (709) 589-5327
To be considered for this position a resumé must be received no later than February 24, 2020.