As staff of Windsor Pentecostal Church, through all of the ministries and work we do; it can all be summed up in one word ~ relationship. Our desire would be that we build healthy, spiritual relationships with each other, and with the Lord. Feel free to contact any of us with questions or comments. We would love to hear from you.
Full-time, 35 hours/week
Windsor Pentecostal Church is presently recruiting an individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. The individual will be responsible for the administrative functions related to assisting pastors, church board, ministry volunteers and answering general inquiries through the church office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Answering and relaying phone calls and messages
- Checking and replying to emails
- Financial record keeping
- Church Board Minutes
- Maintaining confidentiality
The candidate must…
- Be a member in good standing with a PAONL/PAOC Church.
- Provide a current code of conduct certificate
The preferred qualifications for the position are:
- Degree or Certificate with Experience in office administration, preferably in a church environment.
- Able to meet deadlines for various tasks
- Familiarity and experience with Simply Accounting, Excel and Word.
- Experience in Church Works Solutions an asset.
- Member in good standing with a PAONL/PAOC Church.
- Personable and inviting with good communications skills.
For full and complete information on this position, or to submit a resumé, please contact:
Pastor Geoff Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Windsor Pentecostal Church
97 King Street
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2B 1H2
Telephone: (709) 589-5327
To be considered for this position a resumé must be received no later than February 21, 2020.